The Van Mark Trim Cutter™ features all Case Harden Tool Steel Knives for long life and precision cuts. The Trim Cutter™ has a 4-Point Track System that assists with accurate cuts. This unit eliminates rough edges and wear from a utility knife.
The TrimCutter™ is one of the most innovative additions to Van Mark bending brakes. Its unique low-profile and 4-point track system keeps the tool adjacent to the brake and cutting accurately. The harden steel knives cut up to 24 ga. Painted Steel Grade D and are design to cut through thousands of feet of material without getting dull while leaving a “factory” smooth edge that is free of sharp points.
- Works with current Cam-Locking bending brakes.
- Features Case Harden Tool Steel Knives for long life and precision cuts.
- 4-Point Track System that assists with accurate cuts
- No more rough edges and wear from a utility knife
- Low-Profile Handle Directs applied pressure into the brake to ensure an accurate cut without the tool jumping off the track.
- Durable Long Lasting Knives TrimCutter™ knives will cut the same material the brake can bend while maintaining sharpness cut after cut.
- 4-Point Track System The 4 independent tracking wheels keep tool aligned and adjacent to the bending brake to reduce “slip-offs” and wobbling.