Woodward Square Corner Notcher Model WFSN
Woodward Fab is a leading provider of an array of hydraulic, floor and bench top notchers to meet your sheet metal forming needs. They are ruggedly engineered to provide reliable performance for years. Since their parts are made from quality tested raw materials, you can use them in industrial set ups that are prone to corrosion.
- Foot operated sheet metal corner notcher
- 3″ x 3″ tool steel blades, hardened and precision ground
- Adjustable blade gap
- Adjustable gibs on the ram for a lifetime of use
- Notch up to 16 gauge mild steel like butter
- Unlike hand operated notchers the upper blade is scalloped so as there is only a single cutting edge working at a time where most other notchers have 2 contact areas, so only 1/2 the force is required to make a notch.
- Adjustable table stops for repetitive notching
- Notches larger than 90 degrees can be made in multiple hits
Manual ( Click Here )